Written by: Kiss n Bliss
It is always so special to have your best friends be part of your wedding, and even more special for them to be able to support you on your special day, being part of your bridal party.
Not everyone at your wedding will know who they are, so why not introduce them on your wedding website?
Not only does it make them feel very special. It also introduces them to your guests.
Of course, there are a few reasons to embrace your bridal party on your website:
- It helps to introduce them to your guests who might not know them so well.
- Your guests can better understand your connection to them.
- It shows how thankful you are for them to be a part of your special day.
- When there is a problem, your guests will know who to ask for help.
Now, how nice wouldn’t it be if you could tell a little story about each one of your bridal party?
Naturally, you would not want to embarrass them so here is a few tips on how you could embrace them and make them feel special and included:
- Tell a short story on how and where you met each other.
- How did you develop a relationship with them.
- Share a bit about their interests & hobbies.
- Sharing joint special experiences & memories.
- Why you wanted them to be part of your bridal party.
- What role they are fulfilling in your wedding.
There is so much more you can do to embrace your bridal party, but your wedding website is the start of it all.
Even if it is YOUR special day, your bridal party should also feel loved. So embrace them, make them feel special, and let everyone get to know a little bit more about them.